Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Directions:Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating! How am I feeling today? She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5) Will I get far in life? Harder To Breathe (Maroon 5) How do my friends see me? Stairway To Heaven (Led Zepplin) When will I get Married? Failure to Excommunicate (Relient K) What's my best friend's theme song? Superman's Dead (Our Lady Peace) What is the story of my life? Seven Minutes in Heaven (Fall Out Boy) What is/was highschool like? American Idiot (Green Day) How can I get ahead in life? Wake Me Up When September Ends (Green Day) What is the best thing about me? I Like That (Stop) (Jae Millz) How is today going to be? Why Don't You and I (Santana) What is in store for this weekend? Straight Jacket Feeling (All American Rejects) What song describes my parents? Better Now (Collective Soul) What song descirbes my grandparents? The Boys are Back In town (Everclear) How is my life going? How the River Flows (Everclear) What song will they play at my funeral? We're Making Up (Hot Apple Pie) How does the world see me? Sweetest Sin (Jessica Simpson) Will I have a happy life? Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Big Crowby & Frank Sinatra) What song describes my relationships with my friends? SOS (Rhianna) What song describes my romantic status? Calm Before the Storm (Fall Out Boy)

No comments: