Monday, October 30, 2006

Random People

You know how the most random of people tend to make you feel better about yourself out of the blue? Well that happened tonight, from someone very unexpected... Here is what he told me after he read my last post. "First, love that song, and second, you shouldn’t be so eager for love. Let it find you. It doesn’t like to be looked for, it loves to drop in when you least expect it. You are a wonderful person who deserves the world. You make who' ever around you seem like their life isn’t so miserable because you cheer them up. You are wonderful SARA START and people know this and love will come knocking, just you wait." Thanks sweetie… later days..

1 comment:

nodontshoot said...

Awwww he speaks the truth! If I were a lesbian, I would totally try to date you. You would have to be the butch and I the bitch, however, because of tallness/attitude differences.

<3kaylajean