Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oblivious.

You kiss me like an overdramatic actor, who's starving for work, with one last shot to make it happen..
(-The Academy Is)
He is, well, he's beautiful. I guess that's my downfall, beautiful men that just don't give a damn. "Frankly Scarlet, I just don't give a damn!" But really, when I think about it, why do I let him treat me like he does?
Because he knows I'll come back you see, he's not stupid. He just knows that when it comes to him, I'm the stupid one. Sure, I'll be mad for a little while, but all it takes is some sweet-talkin' and a few 'heartfelt' apologies and promises, and I'm back to infatuation before you can say 'gullible'.
Ah yes, the bad boy. Gotta love him, dispite all his faults, he sure knows how the work the ladies. I never thought that I would find the semi-alcoholic, promise-breaking type attractive, and yet here I am.. Obsessing again.
Oh well, I'm sure I'll learn someday, but until that time comes, I'll just keep on letting him slowly break my heart.
later days..

No comments: