Friday, April 07, 2006

last day of school

well today was the last day of my first year of university... only like 4 left! haha it was great, but sad all at the same time.. it started out with my fine arts 'final' which was the easiest shit of my life.. if i don't get 100 percent i'm going to cry.. haha cause seriously.. if only the rest of my finals would be that easy.. yikes.. im not so pumped about that hahah especially biology.. but i have like.. 20 days to study for that one.. my first one is on monday though.. 2000 years of history to learn in three days ladies and gentlemen.. haha.. and of course the last history class.. through the 'hobbit hole' with kate, jamie liz and myself.. marty showed up (marty, marty marty marty... MARTY!) [to the tune of that stupid song from the apprentice... hahah MONEY!] prof. reese was actually mildly entertaining today.. which was great.. go out on a good note.. that and the black plague.. haha both grand.. kara, andrew, gerrit, marty, myself, jamie, kate, liz [we were lacking in the clay, missed you buddy] *tear* the history 114 crew! forshizzle! haha well im going to miss everyone.. especially jamie since shes not coming back.. and will's not coming back either.. its quite depressing! thanks to everyone for all of the games of kaiser... speed.. slushes... trips through the cove.. meeting new friends.. parties.. [kate and jordan] lunches [michelle] and bus rides.. [haha katherine and my bus dates] they were great times.. i really loved all of it!! *heart*

No comments: