Thursday, April 20, 2006

okaaaaay

well yesterday after my nap, and the whole thinking it was carter phoning thing.. i was super disappointed... right? of course i was.. well that sucked.. but later in the day i got an email from him saying that he would phone me at 10:45pm our time.. after i got off of work.. which was.. 6:45pm his time. this was what i based my night around.. since Will asked if i wanted to hang with him i said i couldn't since Carter was going to phone.. he understood. and michelle phoned to see if i wanted to do something.. i also told her that carter was phoning me at 10:45, but i would phone her after.. well i sat in my bed with the phone reading my new cosmo [so good by the way.. god. amazing] and 10:45 rolled by... and so did 11:15... and 12:00... and 1:00... and 1:30... soo... three hours later i finally came to terms with he wasn't going to phone.. and i thought that my napping fiasco was disappointing.. this.. this was much worse.. try.. heartbroken? now.. as you can all tell, i'm a very emotional person.. this.. does not work very well for me.. not being called.. and i can't say as though im in the best mood today i still love him, but there is no way i'm ever going to wait for him to phone me again. eff. that. i could have been out having fun instead of sitting at home miserable.

2 comments:

jamie* said...

*tisk tisk*
and you could have been out having fun with moi...

nodontshoot said...

That really sucks. You should bitch him out later. It'll make you feel better. *hugs*